1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
A stream or brook.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
Wagon or cart.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
Patio if it's ground level, deck if it's elevated.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
Pancakes, though it always amuses me to hear people call them flapjacks.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
12. Shoes worn for sports.
13. Putting a room in order.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
Firefly or lightning bug.
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
Don't caterpillers do that?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Plain. (Dough + Sauce + Cheese, then I take the cheese off because I'm that sick.)
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Garage, yard or tag sale.
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?