1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
If I'm not in a rush, and I don't have to return it to the other side of the parking lot, then yes.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Social setting. What social setting? I'm too busy looking for the escape route.
4. Do you take compliments well?
If they're complimenting me, they want something. Stand back!
5. Are you an active person?
Only between 11 PM and 5 AM. And Thursday night volleyball. Unless heavy pacing in my room and threatening the chandelier foolishly hanging under my floor counts.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
It might take me a few days to get the hang of it, but then probably... assuming I figure out how to make pizza and coke before I die.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
Only if they bite.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Hell yeah, loved it! Never made any meaningful friendships, but it was still a lot of fun. I miss it.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Hide and Seek -- no one ever found me.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you get involved with him/her?
I'd get involved with their partner.
11. Are you judgmental?
You'd have to really piss me off before I'd care.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
As long as they don't preach at me, then I could deal. There aren't enough athiests out there to be that picky.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?:
I like neither party to see it coming.
14. Use three words to describe yourself:
Complicated, Different, Creative
15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Deaf. I love music and would have a hard time living without it, but I'm terrified of the dark. If I can't see colors or draw another picture I might as well be dead.
16. Are you continuing your education?:
I'm in school. Am I still learning is another question.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I wish. It's one of the first things I'm going to do when I escape my parent's clutches.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
19. How often do you read books?
Everytime I should be doing something else. Therefore, just about always.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?:
I live in the future, try to avoid the now, and completely forget everything before 5 minutes ago.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
22. What color are your eyes?
23. How tall are you?
24. Where is your dream house located?:
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean somewhere cold and rocky with absolutely no neighbors... but still in driving distance to a normal sized town (God forbid I go without Pizza or McDonalds (no really, he does)).
25. Boxers,Briefs,Thongs,Or Grannies?:
How come commando isn't an option :D
Does this question even apply to girls?
26. Last person you talked to?
My brother (for once)
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?:
When I was a kid. I never took the pictures though. It was more about getting them taken with whoever.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
Car, House: Front Door, House: Back Door, Friend's house, House for people I dogsit, House: Screen Door, Office, Office Bathroom
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?:
Down the block. Scary, because I normally travel 60-80 miles a day.
31. Where is your current pain at?
My mouth. I've needed to get a root canal for over a year, along with 7 teeth pulled. It's too much, I'm overwhelmed, stay the fuck away from my mouth with your pointy needles!
32. Do you like mustard?:
Gaahh! (Holds up crucifix) Stay back vile beast!
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?:
What are those things again?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My mom, though there's no doubt about parentage on either side. Unless the aunts or uncles... ew, never mind.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?:
Either 5 min or 20 min, and not much in between. I have water issues that I could take pages to describe.
36. Can you do splits?:
I used to be very close, but I never actually got them much to my frustration. And it wasn't for lack of trying either. Tae Kwon Do and Gymnastics.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?:
You are a sick puppy.
39. What do want to do for New Year's?:
What makes that day so special? I want to not do homework guilt free.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I can't watch any kind of scary movie, I'm such a baby. I saw it. I was ever so slightly creeped out, but my imagination is cruel like that. After a day I was fine. And since I recovered, it couldn't possible fall under the scary catagory. Although I'm ignoring the eyes I know are about to kill me while staring at my back.
41. What was the cause of your last accident?:
42. Do you own a camera phone?
I don't even own a camera.
43. What are you drinking?:
As it's 3 AM, I finally made myself put the coke away. Really, this is my last sip. I swear.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?:
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
46. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
If I can actually get through the phone lines, the person I'm routing for obviously hasn't gotten enough votes and is getting ousted. I don't vote. Stupid show anyway.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?:
6 is a good day. I keep telling myself I got 6 so I won't get depressed.
48. Do you like care bears?
I did as a kid.
49. What do you buy at the movies?:
Usually nothing. It's so freakin expensive. When I'm feeling really gluttonous I'll get a coke.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Bring it on.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?:
Yep, every time.
52. What do you wear to sleep?:
Oversized t-shirt. Flannel pants when it's cold or I think someone will yell at me for being underdressed.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?:
54. How many meals do you eat a day?:
Depends, does half a bag of chips count? If so, maybe 6. If not, uh... sometimes 1, occasionally 2. I hate food.
55. Is your tongue pierced?:
Uh, that's a negative.
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
Do I ever read any bulletins?
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?:
In a group: funny. One-on-one: serious.
59. Ever been to LA?:
LA: Los Angeles: I've seen the airport and stayed overnight in a hotel. LA: Louisiana: visited the north once. It might as well have been Texas. Louisianans don't consider it Louisiana.
60. Did you eat a cookie today?:
Not really a cookie person. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups... now that's the stuff.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Of course. Spanish, Hindi, Russian, German, French, UK English (:-p)
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
How long is the Statute of Limitations for piracy?
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Hate is such a strong word. More like don't feel any strong attraction to....
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?:
65. Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring?:
Normally: ring, During class: vibrate
66. Are you a gullible person?:
I pretend to be. Being intelligent gets tiresome.
67. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?:
When I find either of those things, I'll let you know.
68. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
Bassist in a Philharmonic
69. Are you easy to get along with?
70. What is your favorite time of day?:
Whenever everyone else is sleeping or not home.